Here are some statistics for this past year:
- 505 blog posts.
- 25 more scheduled.
- 58 blog tours or blitzes.
- Over 34,000 views.
- I read 311 books in 2018.
- I have read 196 books thus far this year.
- Have received 578 NetGalley ARCs.
- Have received 77 print ARCs.
- Have received about 100 ARCs between Edelweiss and First To Read.
- I still love the library! I have read 75 books from there.
- Let's not forget Audiobooks. I have read/listened to 35.
This blog has kept me very busy! I love this blog because I get to share my reviews of the books that I read.
My favorite genres are, in no particular order, psychological thrillers, romance, historical romance, historical fiction, women’s fiction, and, more recently, inspirational romance. I have read two YA books, but that’s about it. I love thrillers, but not horror, although I was encouraged to read Baby Teeth by Zoje Stage, which I did end up giving 5 Stars. I haven’t delved into genres like YA Fantasy, paranormal or Sci Fi.
So far, for 2019, here are my top reads:
Where do I go from here? I must be honest. I would love more followers! Other than that, I would like to keep reading and posting each day. I look forward to one year from now to see whether or not I can keep up the pace.
Lastly, I hope that those who read my reviews will be inspired to grab a book, kick their feet up, and ENJOY!